ELF MAKEUP REMOVER PEN
eyeslipsface.com , target , Walmart
- I literally purchased this 3 hours ago & I am already obsessed. Just for the fact of how it can go through waterproof liner so easily ! Very helpful for those annoying eyeliner days! Definitely recommend.
Dragongirl Matte Velvet Lip Pencil
- bright mattered lip pencil , lasts for hours beautiful shade & formula. also very convenient.
mac stores - maccosmetics.com -Macy’s - nordstroms -
- deep matte berry shade , glides on smoothly & lasts for hours. favorite deep shade.
Standout Matte Lip Balm
- deep red shade, convenient packaging. opaque glides on. lasts for hours.
Santa Baby Lip Tint
Lush - lush.com
- bright red that smells EXACTLY like Cherry coke ! lasts for hours.
Vanilla & Macadamia Nut Lip Butter
- smells like frosting ! OMG so amazing makes my lips feel so soft as well. I’ve been applying every night before bed. Great for this winter weather.
KAT VON D TATTOO LINER QUICKIE REVIEW
Sephora , Sephora.com
- I received mine while redeeming points from sephora. I got a deluxe mini , but let me tell you I’ve had this for about 6 months & is STILL pigmented & smooooth ! I adore this liner. I am forever on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner since a cat eye is in my everyday routine. I’ve tried low & high end. I definitely think this is worth the money ( I do plan to purchase) the felt tip point is so sharp & precise it makes anything you do with it feel so effortless !
I give this an
INFINITY / INFINITY !
Going to Disneyland tomorrow with my parents & fiancé ….. So I thought this would be a great post to put up before ago for all the tips I have to offer 😊
- choose a primer that best suits your skin type. primers help smooth the skin & fill fine lines & pores, They also help your foundation last.
- choose a long wearing one that won’t melt off during your adventure !
Touch Up Powder
- don’t bring a super full coverage one because that can add cakeyness which is never okay.
* Blotting Papers
- great to throw in if you get oily throughout the day.
ELF Lock & Seal
- apply to brows , eyes & lips before & after you apply your eyebrows , liner & lipstick to “lock & seal” in in.
- stays put no matter what! even thru sweat & water rides!
- self explanatory does the same as a face primer
Long Wearing Lipsticks & Lipstains
- I love a great lip color I can apply & not worry about all day.
Long Wearing Cheek Products
- nothing is worse than patchy faded cheeks ! YUCK
Hand Lotion , Sanitizer , Purse Spray & Medicine
- always touching things throughout the day getting gross can be prevented with the sanitizer & rehydrate with the hand cream. Purse spray to stay fresh (bring a mini deodorant as well) & medicine incase of headaches or anything.
HOW I HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR THE EYE
PRODUCTS USED :
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk”
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in “Hollow”
- Sephora Eyeshadow in “Let It Snow”
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in “Naked 2”
1. Prime the eye.
2. Highlight the brow bone , lid & tear duct with a color a few shades lighter than your skin tone.
3. Add a color a few shades darker than your skin tone in your crease to add depth.
4. Blend everything out.
5. Set with matching eyeshadow shades
6. Finish makeup.
Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm in “Standout”
$6 - $8 (depends on where you shop)
Available at Drugstores
- I purchased this due to a youtuber I watch who was just obsessed with these & her review was amazing. So I scouted out for it for a few days & found it at Wal Mart. I own the original non matte version & like those but always wished there would be a matte version. So I was so excited when these came about. I obviously purchased the red because it’s my favorite lip color ever. (lol) I tested it out at work today through all the talking & water drinking & it lasted my whole shift. I personally did not have to touch up once in thee 5 hours! I was so amazed ! These are great products & can not wait to purchase more shades ! For some reason my photo is making it look more glossy than it is though which is odd. It’s a satin matte finish. LOVE.
HOW I HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR USING CREAMS & POWDERS
PRODUCTS USED :
- NYX Pore Filler
- Milk Of Magnesia
- Make Up Forever Mat Velvet +
( what I used today)
- MAC highlighting pen in “Radiant Rose”
- Illamasqua cream pigment in “Hollow”
- MAC Select Cover Up concealer in “NW15”
- Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- NARS highlight in “Devotee”
- ELF Mist & Set
First I apply my primers & foundation.
1. Then I take a highlighting pen & apply to all the parts of my face I want to highlight & accentuate.
Then I take a deep cream color & apply to all the areas I want to look slimmer.
[ Blend everything in with a beauty blender or sponge (I use both). ]
2. Then I apply my under eye concealer & set it with my brightening powder.
3. I also set my contour with a matte bronzer.
[ Then just set the rest of my face with powder & apply my blush & highlight (if I’m using one that day) & set with a setting spray ]
MINI BEAUTY CHIT CHAT
Something I really love to do at times is to match my lipsticks with my nail polishes! I just really love how put together it can look :)
(pictured is LIME CRIME “SUEDEBERRY” & OPI “CAJUN SHRIMP”)
I received my sephora package today!!!! I was so excited , I was basically stalking the front door for it (lol).
Anywhoooooo , I’m featuring the
NARS “GUY BOURDIN , ONE NIGHT STAND” Blush Palette ($65)
I purchased this palette because I did snooze & lose on the previous blush palette so when I first saw this I immediately clicked “add to bag”!
It features 6 blush shades , 3 permanent shades & 3 limited edition shades. 1 highlighter , 1 bronzer & 4 blushes.
(From left to right , top to bottom)
Devotee (LE) which is a white gold satin highlighter , Mistinguette (LE) which is bright baby doll matte pink , Goulue (LE) medium toned pink satin shade , Laguna (P) natural brown shade with a slight gold shimmer satin finish bronzer , Orgasam (P) peachy pink satin shade with gold shimmer & Deep Throat (P) peachy satin shade.
I think this palette is definitely worth it ! Considering each one is almost $30 anyways. It’s quite versatile & travel friendly as well!